If you don’t see a specific position, write to us and share how you’d like to contribute to Lucence’s work.
- Building and executing the company’s commercial go-to-market strategy for Asia.
- Leading all business development efforts to identify market opportunities and spearhead revenue growth based on specified targets. These include budgeting for appropriate resource allocation, driving customer acquisition and closing business deals with industry partners.
- Analyzing data and metrics to evaluate the ROI of business development efforts and refine plans as needed.
- Collaborating with payers to develop reimbursement strategies for our test.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of the competitive landscape and ensuring that our product positioning remains compelling.
- Building and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with customers and partners.
- Liaising closely with all relevant internal teams to balance short-term priorities and long-term planning for sustained growth.
To be a good fit for this role, you would have:
- Extensive business development experience in the field of cancer diagnostics and/or health screening.
- Strong networks with doctors, screening centres, distributors, and industry partners in Singapore and Malaysia minimally. Networks in Hong Kong and the Southeast Asia region would be highly preferred and advantageous.
- Strong business acumen coupled with high emotional intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree/ advanced degree in medicine, biology, biomedical sciences or a related field would be advantageous but is not mandatory with the requisite experience in place.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- A high level of competency working with market research and sales data.
- Professionalism and poise in interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- The flexibility to travel when necessary.
The specific title may be calibrated to match a given candidate’s experience.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line. In addition, get creative and tell us in the email in less than 100 words (in any language you like) why you think you will be a right fit for Lucence. Don’t limit yourself to a job description or job title, the world needs every skill you have.