If you don’t see a specific position, write to us and share how you’d like to contribute to Lucence’s work.
- Manage customer accounts by operating as the key contact for all matters specific to your customers, including service agreement discussion
- Deliver excellent customer support and develop trusted relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Conduct door-to-door sales calls at medical centres, screening centres, labs, clinics, and hospital accounts etc.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly sales initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Achieve sales targets with existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Resolve client requests or issues as needed.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a Science-related field or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience as an account/sales executive. Having a sales network in screening & medical centres, hospitals and oncologists is advantageous.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Learn and work fast.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to think creatively for novel solutions to day-to-day challenges.
- A high level of integrity, thoughtfulness and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese, English & Chinese.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line. In addition, get creative and tell us in the email in less than 100 words (in any language you like) why you think you will be a right fit for Lucence. Don’t limit yourself to a job description or job title, the world needs every skill you have.